How to Make Rainbow Ice Cream Without an Ice Cream Machine! by Nate Teague
Are you looking for a fun, colorful dessert perfect for kid’s parties and celebrations? I’ve got you covered with this super easy rainbow ice cream recipe!
- 1 can (14 ounces) condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups cream
- food coloring
- sprinkles and candy, to decorate (optional)
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine condensed milk and vanilla in a bowl. Mix together.
- Add cream to another bowl and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Fold the whipped cream into the condensed milk gently.
- Add equal amounts of the mixture into separate bowls and mix in food coloring.
- Spoon the colors into a suitable container and put in the freezer.
- Add the sprinkles and candies, if desired, and cover with plastic wrap before freezing.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Sweetened Condensed Milk $2 & Up
Vanilla $3 & Up
Food Coloring $3 & Up
Sprinkles $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.