Colorful 4-Ingredient No-Churn Rainbow Ice Cream Recipe for Easter by Nate Teague
Are you looking for a fun, colorful Easter dessert that kids and adults will get a kick over? I’ve got you covered with this super easy rainbow ice cream recipe that doesn't even require an ice cream maker. Yes, no churning!
This four-ingredient ice cream recipe is creamy and full of vanilla flavor. The colorful ice cream is made with evaporated milk, vanilla extract, heavy cream and food coloring. The sweetened condensed milk is stir together in a bowl with the vanilla extract. Whip the cream to stiff peaks in another bowl, then gently fold it into the vanilla milk. Divide the mixture into separate bowls and add food coloring to eat to create your rainbow. Spoon the colors into one container and add colorful sprinkles and candy, if you'd like, before freezing.
Serve this homemade no-churn rainbow ice cream for dessert anytime of at your spring or Easter get-togethers. It also is fun at birthday parties (aka unicorn theme).
Prep Time: 20 minutes plus freezing
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes plus freezing
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- food coloring
- sprinkles and candy, to decorate (optional)
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine condensed milk and vanilla in a bowl. Mix together.
- Add cream to another bowl and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Fold the whipped cream into the condensed milk gently.
- Add equal amounts of the mixture into separate bowls and mix in food coloring.
- Spoon the colors into a suitable container and put in the freezer.
- Add the sprinkles and candies, if desired, and cover with plastic wrap before freezing.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.