4-Ingredient No-Churn Rainbow Ice Cream Recipe for Easter by Nate Teague
Are you looking for a fun, colorful Easter dessert that kids and adults will get a kick over? I’ve got you covered with this super easy rainbow ice cream recipe that doesn't even require an ice cream maker.
This four-ingredient ice cream recipe is creamy and full of vanilla flavor. Serve as is or add even more color with sprinkles and candy toppings.
Prep Time: 20 minutes plus freezing
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes plus freezing
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups cream
- food coloring
- sprinkles and candy, to decorate (optional)
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine condensed milk and vanilla in a bowl. Mix together.
- Add cream to another bowl and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Fold the whipped cream into the condensed milk gently.
- Add equal amounts of the mixture into separate bowls and mix in food coloring.
- Spoon the colors into a suitable container and put in the freezer.
- Add the sprinkles and candies, if desired, and cover with plastic wrap before freezing.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Sweetened Condensed Milk $2 & Up
Vanilla $3 & Up
Food Coloring $3 & Up
Sprinkles $4 & Up
Candy $3 & Up
Ice Cream Makers $25 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.