Cheesesteak Sandwich Recipe: This Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich Recipe Is a No-Brainer for Sandwich Night by 30Seconds Food
These easy slow-cooker Philly cheesesteak sandwiches must be in the family dinner rotation. Why? Because you can start cooking it early in the day (gotta love the slow cooker!), you'll have more time to read, organize, relax ... whatever.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 8 hours
- 1 chuck roast (about 4 pounds)
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 can condensed French onion soup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup beer
- 1 large onion, cut into rings
- 1 package (8 ounces) sliced mushrooms
- 1 large bell pepper, sliced
- shredded cheese
- hot dog buns
Here’s how to make them:
- Put the broth, onion soup, Worcestershire sauce and beer in a slow cooker. Stir.
- Season the chuck roast with salt and pepper. Place in the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for about 8 hours.
- About 30-45 minutes before serving, add the onion, mushrooms and bell pepper.
- Shred the meat and serve on hot dog buns with shredded cheese.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Beef Broth $2 & Up
Worcestershire Sauce $4 & Up
Hot Dog Buns $8 & Up
Crock Pots $9 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.