Easy Baked Steak Fries Recipe: These Flavorful Steak Fries Will Wedge Out Those Fried Potatoes by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 3 russet potatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 - 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 - 3 tablespoons of your favorite dried herbs (thyme, rosemary, herbs de provence, parsley, etc.)
- salt and pepper, to taste
Here’s how to make them:
- Toss the cut potatoes in the olive oil, herbs, salt and pepper. Pour onto a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven for 15 minutes. Flip them over and continue to cook until crispy, about 15 more minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.