Honey, Let's Make Grilled Flank Steak With Rosemary & Olive Oil by 30Seconds Food
Need an easy meal that says "I'm sweet on you" for Valentine's Day? Look no further than this grilled flank steak flavored with honey, rosemary and garlic.
- 1 flank steak, about 2 pounds
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary or 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the soy, olive oil, honey, garlic and rosemary in a plastic zipper bag. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Add the steak. Marinate in the fridge at least 2 hours.
- Grill or broil the steak until desired doneness.
- Allow the steak to rest at least 5 minutes before cutting. Cut across the grain to serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.