Old-fashioned Pancake Recipes: Start the Day With This Fluffy Blueberry Pancake Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Surprise your family with a stack (or two!) of these fluffy blueberry pancakes. They are so easy to make from scratch.
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 1/4 cups buttermilk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups blueberries
Here's how to make them:
- Combine the flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder and sugar.
- In another bowl, combine the buttermilk, vanilla, melted butter and eggs. Mix well.
- Combine the wet ingredients with the dry until just combined. Fold in the blueberries.
- Heat a skillet or griddle. Pour the batter to make pancakes of your desired size. Cook until bubbles begin to appear, then flip and continue cooking until done. Serve with maple syrup or pancake syrup and additional butter.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Pancake Griddles $20 & Up
Maple Syrup $5 & Up
Pancake Syrup $2 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Sugar $2 & Up
Baking Soda $1 & Up
Baking Powder $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.