Slow-cooker Creamy Tortellini & Sausage Soup Recipe: This Easy 5-Ingredient Soup Recipe Will Make Everyone Happy by Janine Hamilton
In the cooler months, my family really enjoys a warm, stick-to-your-ribs meal that leaves amazing leftovers, too. My tortellini and sausage soup recipe takes moments to assemble, just a few hours to cook and makes everyone happy. Bonus points if you remember to buy crusty bread to go with it.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 3 to 7 hours
Total Time: 3 to 7 hours
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 1 package (16 ounces) sausage (our favorite is an Italian mild, but brats are also great)
- 1 bag (5 ounces) fresh spinach
- 1 package (16 to 19 ounces) frozen tortellini or ravioli (any type)
- 2 cans (14 ounces) diced tomatoes
- salt, pepper and garlic powder, to taste
Here's how to make it:
- Remove cream cheese from foil and cut into large chunks. Place in slow cooker.
- Cut sausages into four pieces each and place on top of cream cheese.
- Add spinach, tortellini and tomatoes to slow cooker. Preseason with salt, pepper and garlic powder, if desired.
- Stir ingredients and cook on high 3 to 4 hours (low 6 to 7 hours). Stir well before serving.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Diced Tomatoes $2 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
What size package of spinach?
What size package of tortellini?