Slow-cooker Creamy Tortellini & Sausage Soup Recipe: This Easy 5-Ingredient Soup Recipe Will Make Everyone Happy by Janine Hamilton
In the cooler months, my family really enjoys a warm, stick-to-your-ribs meal that leaves amazing leftovers, too. My tortellini and sausage soup recipe takes moments to assemble, just a few hours to cook and makes everyone happy. Bonus points if you remember to buy crusty bread to go with it.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 3 to 7 hours
Total Time: 3 to 7 hours
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 1 package (16 ounces) sausage (our favorite is an Italian mild, but brats are also great)
- 1 bag (5 ounces) fresh spinach
- 1 package (16 to 19 ounces) frozen tortellini or ravioli (any type)
- 2 cans (14 ounces) diced tomatoes
- salt, pepper and garlic powder, to taste
Here's how to make it:
- Remove cream cheese from foil and cut into large chunks. Place in slow cooker.
- Cut sausages into four pieces each and place on top of cream cheese.
- Add spinach, tortellini and tomatoes to slow cooker. Preseason with salt, pepper and garlic powder, if desired.
- Stir ingredients and cook on high 3 to 4 hours (low 6 to 7 hours). Stir well before serving.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Diced Tomatoes $2 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.