5-Ingredient Glazed Salmon Recipe Cooks in 8 Minutes Flat by Margaret Steck
Our family loves salmon. Part of the reason why it's a family favorite and staple in our weekly diet is this delicious, easy salmon recipe that takes only eight minutes to make. Yes, eight minutes!
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 3 to 4
- 1 pound salmon
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup dry vermouth
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard (I used coarse grain Dijon mustard)
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine all the glaze ingredients.
- Spray a broiling pan with nonstick cooking spray and lay the salmon skin-side down. Brush half of the glaze on the salmon and broil for 4 minutes.
- Take the salmon out, brush with the rest of the glaze and turn the pieces around for even broiling. Set the timer for another 4 minutes and pop the salmon back in the oven. After 4 minutes is up, check the temperature of the salmon using a thermometer. The salmon is done when the temperature of the thickest part of the filet is between 125 degrees F (for moist, flakier salmon) up to 145 degrees F.
- If you prefer salmon without the skin, let it sit for 2 minutes before flipping the pieces over and taking off the skin.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.