20-Minute Creamy Bacon, Cheese & Peas Pasta Salad Recipe: Minimal Ingredients, Maximum Flavor by Donna John
If you're making it to take to a potluck or other get-together, put the ranch dressing in an airtight container and mix it with the pasta when you get there to keep it super creamy.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 8 to 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 16 ounces elbow macaroni
- 1 envelope (1 ounce) dry ranch salad dressing
- 1 container (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 block (8 ounces) Monterey Jack cheese, cubed
- 1 block (8 ounces) cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1 bag (10 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 8 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the pasta according to package directions for al dente. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Combine the ranch dressing mix, sour cream and mayonnaise.
- Add all the ingredients to a large bowl. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Storage Bowls With Lids $7 & Up
Pasta Salad Bowls $10 & Up
Ranch Dressing & Dip Mix $2 & Up
Elbow Macaroni $1 & Up
Mayonnaise $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.