20-Minute Chipotle Creamed Chicken Recipe Puts a Spicy Spin on Comfort Food by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound chicken tenders, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper, red bell pepper or poblano pepper, diced (try a combination)
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, minced
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine the flour and garlic powder in a bowl. Season the chicken tenders with salt and pepper, then dredge in the seasoned flour. Put on a plate and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet. Add the onion and peppers and cook until soft.
- Add the chicken pieces to the skillet and continue to cook until chicken is browned and almost cooked through.
- Add the chicken broth and chipotle peppers. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and cook until reduced a little and thick. Stir in the cilantro and sour cream.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.