5-Minute Creamy Pumpkin Pie Frosting Recipe for Cakes, Cupcakes & Cookies by 30Seconds Food
Fall means pumpkin recipes – from savory to sweet! Make your favorite cupcake recipe, sugar cookie or cake recipe and frost them with this creamy pumpkin cream cheese frosting recipe.
Make a batch of cupcakes for Halloween or a cake for Thanksgiving using this easy pumpkin pie frosting. You could even dip sugar cookies in it!
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) butter, softened
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/3 cup pumpkin pie puree
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
Here’s how to make it:
- Put the cream and butter in a mixing bowl. Beat until combined.
- Slowly add the powdered sugar and continue to beat.
- Add cinnamon, pumpkin and vanilla. Beat until thoroughly combined. Add more powdered sugar if it’s not as thick as you’d like it.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Pumpkin Pie Puree $2 & Up
Vanilla $3 & Up
Cinnamon $3 & Up
Powdered Sugar $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.