Eggless Pancake Recipe: A Light & Fluffy Vegan Pancake Recipe Everyone Will Love by Donna John
My daughter and grandson spent the night Friday, and Saturday morning the need to make them pancakes kicked in hardcore. My daughter is vegan, so after several failed Google attempts for vegan pancakes, this is what I came up with.
The eggless pancake recipe is made with flour, baking powder, sugar, cinnamon, nut milk, oil and vanilla. After you whisk up the batter, it's cooked in a skillet or griddle until light and fluffy. With sweet blueberries and drizzled with maple syrup, these pancakes hit the spot for everyone for breakfast or brunch. Everyone! Not just the vegans.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup nut milk
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- blueberries (optional)
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl except the blueberries. Stir until just combined. Allow it to rest a couple minutes.
- Heat a griddle or nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Pour desired amount of pancake batter into pan. If using blueberries, sprinkle a few on top.
- Cook until set on the first side, then flip and cook until done all the way through.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: