Cauliflower Mac & Cheese Will Make a Cauliflower Believer Out of You by Sloane Davis
We hear a lot about ricing cauliflower as alternative to potato and pasta, but a mac and cheese that doesn’t skimp on cheese and leaves everyone a cauliflower believer needs to be shared. Please enjoy and let me know if you liked it!
- 1 pound (about a head) cauliflower
- 1 cup 2% shredded Mexican cheese
- 2 ounces 0% plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- garlic powder
Here’s how to make it:
- Break cauliflower into bite sized pieces
- Either steam on stove top or place in microwave for about 8 minutes.
- Combine yogurt, mustard and half the cheese.Add the salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste.
- Place in a casserole and top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
For a quicker version and to cut back on time, combine all the cheese if you don't want to bake it in the casserole (just as good both ways). Mix and serve. To make it a protein-packed meal add 93-percent lean chopped meat.
Be sure to visit Pancakes And Push Ups!