Prosecco Drink Recipes: Toast the New Year With This Lemon Elderflower Cocktail by 30Seconds Food
Lemon and elderflower just sounds refreshing. Add bubbly prosecco and it's the perfect drink to toast the holidays or New Year with – or any day, for that matter.
- Santa Margherita Prosecco Superiore DOCG
- 1 - 2 ounces St. Germain Elderflower liqueur
- 2 - 3 drops Angostura bitters
- lemon rind (as garnish)
Here's how to make it:
- Place St. Germain Elderflower liqueur into a cocktail glass and add drops of Angostura bitters.
- Fill glass with prosecco to mix.
- Top with twist of lemon.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.