Cream of Broccoli Soup Recipe: This Easy Broccoli Soup Recipe Is a Comforting Way to Eat Your Veggies by 30Seconds Food
Creamy and vitamin packed, this homemade cream of broccoli soup hits the spot. Vegan? Use vegetable broth and almond milk. It's M' mm M 'mm good.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 ribs celery, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 8 cups broccoli florets
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 3 cups chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 1 heavy cream, milk or nut milk
Here’s how to make it:
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot. Add the onion, celery, salt and pepper, to taste. Cook about 5 minutes, stirring.
- Add the garlic powder, onion powder, cauliflower florets, 7 cups of the broccoli florets and broth. Cover and cook until vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes.
- Using an immersion blender, process until smooth.
- Add the remaining broccoli that’s been chopped very fine and the milk. Bring to a simmer to heat through. Serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Immersion Blenders $21 & Up
Garlic Powder $2 & Up
Onion Powder $3 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Chicken Broth $1 & Up
Vegetable Broth $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.