Nue Phad Prink Thai Aon Recipe: Make This Thai Stir-Fried Beef Recipe With Young Peppercorn in Less Than 20 Minutes by Elisa A. Schmitz 30Seconds
You may have had stir-fried beef before, but you've likely never had it as fresh and feisty as this! Nue Phad Prink Thai Aon is stir-fried beef with young peppercorn, a different kind of spicy! Here's the recipe for one serving, shared by Chef Nok of the J.W. Marriott Phuket Ginja Cooking School.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 18 minutes
- 3.5 ounces (100 grams) sliced beef tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 stalks young peppercorn, pounded
- 1/4 of an onion
- 1 chili pepper (depending on the amount of spice you like)
- 3 straw mushrooms
- 4 tablespoons chicken broth
For the seasoning:
Here's how to make it:
- Season beef with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil then cook garlic until light brown.
- Add beef and all vegetables. Stir fry until vegetables are translucent.
- Deglaze with chicken broth, then season to taste. Reduce heat until desired consistency.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Woks $18 & Up
Thai Cookbooks $4 & Up
Oyster Sauce $2 & Up
Light Soy Sauce $4 & Up
Chicken Broth $2 & Up
Black Pepper $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.