This Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe With Toasted Marshmallows Is a Thanksgiving Must by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time:5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 to 45 minutes
Total Time: 45 to 50 minutes
- 2 1/2 – 3 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
Here’s how to make it:
- Boil potatoes until tender, about 15 to 20 minutes. Drain well.
- Put potatoes, brown sugar, butter, salt, cinnamon, if using, and vanilla in a bowl. Mash. Pour into a lightly greased baking dish. Top with marshmallows.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 25 minutes, or until marshmallows begin to brown.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Dishes $8 & Up
Mini Marshmallows $1 & Up
Brown Sugar $3 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Cinnamon $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.