4-Ingredient Green Bean Casserole Recipe Will Be Your BFF on Thanksgiving by 30Seconds Food
The Thanksgiving turkey takes hours, so you'll appreciate this four-ingredient green bean casserole recipe that's ready in about 30 minutes. Take that, turkey.
You can use regular-cut green beans or french-style green beans for this easy casserole. Be sure to save the leftovers to use on our Thanksgiving leftovers pizza recipe.
Prep Time: 0 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) regular green beans or french-cut green beans, drained
- 1 can (10 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 1/3 cups french fried onions
- Worcestershire sauce (optional)
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine the green beans, soup, milk, a couple shakes of Worcestershire sauce, if using, 2/3 cup of the french fried onions and black pepper, to taste. Mix well.
- Pour into a baking dish. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 25 minutes.
- Top with the remaining french fried onions and bake about 5 minutes more.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Green Beans $1 & Up
French-Cut Green Beans $3 & Up
Cream of Mushroom Soup $2 & Up
French Fried Onions $2 & Up
Worcestershire Sauce $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.