4-Ingredient Green Bean Casserole Recipe Will Be Your BFF on Thanksgiving by 30Seconds Food
You can use regular-cut green beans or french-style green beans for this easy casserole. Be sure to save the leftovers to use on our Thanksgiving leftovers pizza recipe.
Prep Time: 0 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) regular green beans or french-cut green beans, drained
- 1 can (10 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 1/3 cups french fried onions
- Worcestershire sauce (optional)
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine the green beans, soup, milk, a couple shakes of Worcestershire sauce, if using, 2/3 cup of the french fried onions and black pepper, to taste. Mix well.
- Pour into a baking dish. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 25 minutes.
- Top with the remaining french fried onions and bake about 5 minutes more.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.