Cheesy Cauliflower Recipe: 5-Ingredient Cauliflower Casserole Recipe Is What's for Easter by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar, Gruyere or American cheese
Here’s how to make it:
- Steam the cauliflower until just tender, about 10 minutes. Pour into a baking dish.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan. Add the flour and whisk until smooth.
- Slowly pour in milk, whisking, until combined. Bring to a simmer and cook until it begins to thicken.
- Remove from heat and stir in the cheese until melted. Season with black pepper, to taste.
- Pour the cheese over the cauliflower. Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven about 30 minutes.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Dishes $8 & Up
Cauliflower Power: 75 Feel-Good, Gluten-Free Recipes Made With the World’s Most Versatile Vegetable $11
All Purpose Flour $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.