5-Ingredient Cheesy Cauliflower Casserole Recipe Is What's for Thanksgiving by 30Seconds Food
Macaroni and cheese, move over, there's a new side dish in town. Even those who don't like cauliflower will have a hard time resisting this easy cheesy cauliflower casserole recipe.
Serve this mouth-watering vegetable casserole recipe as a side dish with your Thanksgiving turkey. Get ready for the recipe requests.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar, Gruyere or American cheese
Here’s how to make it:
- Steam the cauliflower until just tender, about 10 minutes. Pour into a baking dish.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan. Add the flour and whisk until smooth.
- Slowly pour in milk, whisking, until combined. Bring to a simmer and cook until it begins to thicken.
- Remove from heat and stir in the cheese until melted. Season with black pepper, to taste.
- Pour the cheese over the cauliflower. Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven about 30 minutes.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Dishes $8 & Up
Cauliflower Power: 75 Feel-Good, Gluten-Free Recipes Made With the World’s Most Versatile Vegetable $11
All Purpose Flour $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.