Chef's Best Burger Recipe: Jamie McFadden’s 3 Cheese “Very Best” Burger Recipe Is Out of This World by 30Seconds Food
Chef Jamie McFadden has shared his most requested burger recipe, complete with not one, but three cheeses, to create the very best burger you’ve ever tasted. Pair it with a rich merlot for the perfect backyard cookout.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 4 double meat or 8 single meat burgers
- 2 pounds USDA ground chuck
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon Bayou Cajun Spice or your favorite Cajun seasoning
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 1-ounce balls blue cheese*(optional)
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 4 slices baby Swiss cheese
- optional toppings: cooked bacon, lettuce, tomato, grilled onions
Here’s how to make them:
- Mix first six ingredients and pat into four 8-ounce hamburgers.
- Place chilled Bleu cheese balls in the center (optional).
- Grill until desired doneness, or approximately 8 to 10 minutes.
- Place cheddar and/or Swiss on hamburger prior to removing from grill.
- Top with bacon, lettuce and tomato, grilled onions or your choice of condiments.
*Blue cheese balls are 1 ounce of cheese, or cheese crumbles rolled into a ball. Keep chilled just until prep.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Burger Press $8 & Up
Cajun Seasoning $4 & Up
Worcestershire Sauce $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.