Halloween Appetizers: You'll Go Batty for These Easy Cheese Ball Bats by 30Seconds Food
Mini pistachio cheese balls take flight when they get tortilla chip wings. These bat appetizers are sure to become a Halloween tradition – and you won't mind because they are so easy to make.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- dash of Worcestershire sauce
- black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup crushed pistachios
- black olives
- blue tortilla chips
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, Worcestershire and pepper, to taste, in a bowl. Mix well.
- Roll the mixture into small balls.
- Roll the mini cheese balls into the crushed pistachios.
- Press two pieces of black olive into the cheese balls for the eyes.
- Place on a serving try and insert pieces of blue tortilla chips into the sides for “wings” and top for "ears." Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Note: If you want your bats to have white centers in their eyes, just fill with a tiny bit of cream cheese.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Worcestershire Sauce $3 & Up
Shelled Pistachios $7 & Up
Black Olives $1 & Up
Blue Tortilla Chips $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.