Halloween Appetizers: You'll Go Batty for These Easy Cheese Ball Bats by 30Seconds Food
Mini pistachio cheese balls take flight when they get tortilla chip wings. These bat appetizers are sure to become a Halloween tradition – and you won't mind because they are so easy to make.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- dash of Worcestershire sauce
- black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup crushed pistachios
- black olives
- blue tortilla chips
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, Worcestershire and pepper, to taste, in a bowl. Mix well.
- Roll the mixture into small balls.
- Roll the mini cheese balls into the crushed pistachios.
- Press two pieces of black olive into the cheese balls for the eyes.
- Place on a serving try and insert pieces of blue tortilla chips into the sides for “wings” and top for "ears." Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Note: If you want your bats to have white centers in their eyes, just fill with a tiny bit of cream cheese.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.