Not-So-Scary No-Bake Halloween Cookie Recipe Kids Will Love by 30Seconds Food
With their big toothy grins, these Halloween monster cookies aren't scary at all. When you let your kids help make them, their grins will be just as big.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- store-bought cookies or your favorite homemade cookies, cooled
- tub chocolate frosting or homemade chocolate ganache
- mini marshmallows
Here's how to make it:
- Spread a generous amount of chocolate icing on the bottom of one of the cookies.
- Gently place the second cookie on top, pushing one side down a little more than the other to form an open mouth.
- Cut a mini marshmallow in half to form the eyes. Attach to the top of the monster with a little chocolate icing. Add a dab of icing in the center to complete the eyes.
- Cut the mini marshmallows to form teeth. Gently push into the exposed chocolate icing.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cookies $2 & Up
Chocolate Icing $2 & Up
Mini Marshmallows $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.