No-Bake Halloween Cookie Recipe: How to Make Fun Monster Sandwich Cookies by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- store-bought cookies or your favorite homemade cookies, cooled
- tub chocolate frosting or homemade chocolate ganache
- mini marshmallows
Here's how to make it:
- Spread a generous amount of chocolate icing on the bottom of one of the cookies.
- Gently place the second cookie on top, pushing one side down a little more than the other to form an open mouth.
- Cut a mini marshmallow in half to form the eyes. Attach to the top of the monster with a little chocolate icing. Add a dab of icing in the center to complete the eyes.
- Cut the mini marshmallows to form teeth. Gently push into the exposed chocolate icing.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.