Halloween Cookies: How to Make Monster Sandwich Cookies (Say Cheese!) by 30Seconds Food
With their big toothy grins, these Halloween monster cookies aren't scary at all. When you let your kids help make them, their grins will be just as big.
- store-bought cookies or your favorite homemade cookies (cooled)
- tub chocolate frosting or homemade chocolate ganache
- mini marshmallows
Here's how to make them:
- Spread a generous amount of chocolate icing on the bottom of one of the cookies.
- Gently place the second cookie on top, pushing one side down a little more than the other to form an open mouth.
- Cut a mini marshmallow in half to form the eyes. Attach to the top of the monster with a little chocolate icing. Add a dab of icing in the center to complete the eyes.
- Cut the mini marshmallows to form teeth. Gently push into the exposed chocolate icing.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.