Quick No-Bake Halloween Treats: How to Make Mummy Cookies & Cupcakes by 30Seconds Food
- storebought cookies, muffins or cupcakes
- white icing
- mini chocolate chips
- white candy melts or white icing
Here's how to make them:
- Fill a cake decorating bag fitted with a tip or plastic storage bag with the white icing. If using a plastic zipper bag, cut off the tip with scissors.
- Pipe long white lines over the top of the cookies or cupcakes to form the mummy.
- Attach two white candy melts with a dab of icing. Add two mini chocolate chips to complete the eyes. Or, you could form the eyes by making two large circles with the white icing.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cookies $4 & Up
White Icing $2 & Up
Mini Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
White Candy Melts $4 & Up
Muffins $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.