Pumpkin Spice Bars Recipe With Butterscotch & Salted Pretzel Is Outrageous by Chef Adrianne Calvo
There is something absolutely, undeniably soul-warming about fall desserts. I have decided to infuse my trademark “maximum flavor” into the fall season by putting my own delicious twist on what is sure to be a seasonal favorite for years to come!
My pumpkin spice bars with butterscotch and salted pretzels is one of my very own easy to make and outrageously delicious fall favorites that I hope will be one of yours as well.
Prep Time: 10 minutes and 4 hours to chill
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes and 4 hours to chill
- 2 cups graham crackers, ground
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups canned pumpkin
- 1 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Cool Whip topping
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups Cool Whip topping
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup salted pretzels, chopped
Here’s how to make it:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all the ingredients for the crust in a bowl to combine well. Grease an 8x8-inch baking dish and press the crust ingredients onto the bottom of the baking dish. Bake for 5 minutes and then allow to cool.
- In a blender, whip all the filling ingredients together and pour onto crust. Freeze for 2 hours to set.
- In another blender, whip cream cheese, Cool Whip and powdered sugar. Spread topping onto the top of set pumpkin. Sprinkle with butterscotch chips and pretzel. Refrigerate for 2 hours. Enjoy!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.