Pumpkin Spice Bars Recipe With Butterscotch & Salted Pretzel Is Outrageous by Chef Adrianne Calvo
There is something absolutely, undeniably soul-warming about fall desserts. I have decided to infuse my trademark “maximum flavor” into the fall season by putting my own delicious twist on what is sure to be a seasonal favorite for years to come!
My pumpkin spice bars with butterscotch and salted pretzels is one of my very own easy to make and outrageously delicious fall favorites that I hope will be one of yours as well.
Prep Time: 10 minutes and 4 hours to chill
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes and 4 hours to chill
- 2 cups graham crackers, ground
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups canned pumpkin
- 1 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Cool Whip topping
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups Cool Whip topping
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup salted pretzels, chopped
Here’s how to make it:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all the ingredients for the crust in a bowl to combine well. Grease an 8x8-inch baking dish and press the crust ingredients onto the bottom of the baking dish. Bake for 5 minutes and then allow to cool.
- In a blender, whip all the filling ingredients together and pour onto crust. Freeze for 2 hours to set.
- In another blender, whip cream cheese, Cool Whip and powdered sugar. Spread topping onto the top of set pumpkin. Sprinkle with butterscotch chips and pretzel. Refrigerate for 2 hours. Enjoy!
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Pretzels $2 & Up
Graham Crackers $4 & Up
Canned Pumpkin $2 & Up
Condensed Milk $2 & Up
Pumpkin Pie Spice $4 & Up
Butterscotch Chips $3 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $3 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Powdered Sugar $3 & Up
White Sugar $3 & Up
Blenders $20 & Up
8x8-inch Baking Pans $9 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.