Chef Adrianne Calvo's Pumpkin Spice Bars With Butterscotch & Salted Pretzel Are Outrageous by Chef Adrianne Calvo
There is something absolutely, undeniably soul-warming about fall desserts. Award-winning, Miami, Fla.-based Chef Adrianne Calvo has decided to infuse her trademark “maximum flavor” into the fall season by putting her own delicious twist on what is sure to be a seasonal favorite for years to come! Chef Adrianne’s pumpkin spice bars with butterscotch and salted pretzels is one of her very own easy to make and outrageously delicious fall favorites that she hopes will be one of yours as well.
- 2 cups graham crackers, ground
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups canned pumpkin
- 1 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Cool Whip topping
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups Cool Whip topping
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup salted pretzels, chopped
Here’s how to make it:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all the ingredients for the crust in a bowl to combine well. Grease an 8x8-inch baking dish and press the crust ingredients onto the bottom of the baking dish. Bake for 5 minutes and then allow to cool.
- In a blender, whip all the filling ingredients together and pour onto crust. Freeze for 2 hours to set.
- In another blender, whip cream cheese, Cool Whip and powdered sugar. Spread topping onto the top of set pumpkin. Sprinkle with butterscotch chips and pretzel. Refrigerate for 2 hours. Enjoy!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Pretzels $2 & Up
Graham Crackers $4 & Up
Canned Pumpkin $2 & Up
Condensed Milk $2 & Up
Pumpkin Pie Spice $4 & Up
Butterscotch Chips $3 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $3 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Powdered Sugar $3 & Up
White Sugar $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.