Halloween Ant Cookies Recipe: Make an Army of These Fun Bug Cookies by 30Seconds Food
How could you get bugged by these cute ant cookies? The cookies can start with packaged cookies, so prep time is minimal. Line them up on your Halloween treat table and watch the kids come marching in – hurrah, hurrah.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- store-bought cookies or your favorite homemade cookie recipe
- malted milk balls
- 1 can chocolate icing or 1 tube squeeze chocolate icing
- 1 can vanilla icing or 1 tube squeeze vanilla icing
Here's how to make it:
- Attach two malted milk balls to the top of the cookie using a dab of frosting to hold in place.
- Use the tube of chocolate icing or fill a cake decorating bag with canned chocolate icing and pipe on the ant's legs.
- Add two dots of white icing for the ant's eyes.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
The Ants Go Marching Books $4 & Up
Malt Balls $3 & Up
Cookies $3 & Up
Chocolate Icing (Can) $1 & Up
Chocolate Icing (Tube) $2 & Up
White Icing (Can) $2 & Up
White Icing (Tube) $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.