No One Will Be Late for Breakfast When You Serve This Pancake Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Chocolate pancakes drizzled with a simple chocolate sauce takes breakfast to a whole new level. Heck, you could even serve this pancake recipe for dessert (just add a dollop of homemade whipped cream).
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup chopped chocolate or chocolate chips
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- fresh berries, for garnish (optional)
Here’s how to make them:
- To make the chocolate sauce, heat the milk in a small pot or in the microwave until hot. Add the chocolate chips and stir until melted and smooth.
- For the pancakes, combine all the pancake ingredients and stir until combined.
- Heat a non-stick skillet or griddle to medium-high heat. Cook the pancakes until bubbles appear. Flip and continue to cook until cooked through.
- Serve hot with the chocolate sauce and fresh berries, if desired.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Griddles $19 & Up
Cocoa Powder $3 & Up
Chocolate Chips $2 & Up
Baking Soda $3 & Up
Baking Powder $2 & Up
Flour $3 & Up
Granulated Sugar $3 & Up
Chocolate Bars $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.