Best Baked Pumpkin Recipe: Make This Roasted Pumpkin Recipe Plain, Savory or Sweet by 30Seconds Food
Vegetables Side Dishes
a year ago
Add to collection
Carving pumpkins is fun and all, but roasting them is even better. With this roasted pumpkin recipe, you can prepare the pumpkin with no seasonings to use in other recipes – like pumpkin pizza – or make it sweet or savory. It's all up to you.
- 1 small pumpkin, seeded and cut into slices
- olive oil
- sweet seasonings: ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg, brown sugar, maple syrup, honey (optional)
- savory seasonings: thyme, cumin, rosemary, chili powder, marjoram, curry powder, garam masala (optional)
Here’s how to make it:
- Lay the pumpkin slices on a cookie sheet. Drizzle with a little olive and season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle the pumpkin with desired seasonings – or leave as is.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 25 minutes or until tender.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Garam Masala $4 & Up
Cumin $4 & Up
Curry Powder $3 & Up
Cinnamon $3 & Up
Ground Nutmeg $3 & Up
Marjarom $3 & Up
Thyme $3 & Up
Rosemary $3 & Up
Maple Syrup $6 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Brown Sugar $3 & Up
Honey $3 & Up
Chili Powder $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.