Pumpkin Pizza? Yep, Here's the Easy Recipe (Make It Halloween Night) by 30Seconds Food
Pumpkins pop up everywhere this time of year, but on your pizza? Why not? This savory pumpkin pizza recipe will change the way you look at pizza – and pumpkins.
- 1 ready-to-bake pizza crust
- olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups canned pumpkin puree or 1 1/2 cups cubed roasted pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped thyme
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups grated white cheddar or Havarti cheese
Here’s how to make it:
- Cook the onion in a little olive oil over medium-low heat until it is soft and starting to take on a golden color.
- Add the garlic, pumpkin, thyme and Parmesan cheese. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Put your dough on a pizza pan, pizza stone or cookie sheet. Top it with the pumpkin mixture and sprinkle with the cheddar or Havarti cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 12-15 minutes, or until crust is browned and pizza is bubbly.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.