Peach Vodka Iced Tea Gives "Tea Time" a Whole New Meaning by Donna John
Peach-flavored iced tea is nothing new. But make it with peach-flavored vodka and it’s a whole new ballgame.
- fresh-brewed sweet or unsweet tea (try this iced tea recipe)
- peach-flavored vodka
- fresh peach slices, for garnish (optional)
- fresh mint leaves, for garnish (optional)
Here’s how to make it:
- Fill a glass with ice.
- Pour in 1 to 2 shots of peach-flavored vodka.
- Pour in tea to fill the glass. Stir.
- Garnish with peach slices and fresh mint, if desired.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Fun Straws $5 & Up
Mason Jar Glasses $10 & Up
Iced Tea Pitcher $6 & Up
Loose Black Tea $4 & Up
Tea Bags $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.