Creamy No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe Looks Like You Baked All Day by Amanda Condio
I love cheesecake – especially this no-bake strawberry cheesecake recipe. It'll look like you baked all day, but is easy enough to make anytime you want.
No-bake desserts are great during the hot summer months. No oven needed! Stay cool with this creamy dessert recipe.
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 2 hours to chill
Cook Time: 7 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours and 17 minutes
Servings: Makes 1 pie
- 6 ounces graham crackers
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries, chopped into pieces
- 2 tablespoons sugar (divided)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 small box (3.4 ounces) strawberry JELL-O
- 1 box (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
Here’s how to make it:
- Put the graham crackers in a plastic zipper bag and crush. Put the crumbs in a bowl along with the melted butter. Press into an oiled or buttered pie pan.
- Put the strawberries into a saucepan with 1 tablespoon of the sugar sugar and water. Cook about 5 to 7 minutes or until they are soft. Remove strawberries from heat and mix in the strawberry gelatin. Let cool.
- Whip the cream cheese. Pour the cooled strawberry mixture into the whipped cream cheese and mix together.
- Whip the whipping cream with the vanilla and remaining sugar until it forms stiff peaks. Add half of the whipped cream into the strawberry-cheese mixture and gently fold in.
- Spoon the mixture into the graham cracker crust. Let set for about 2 hours in the fridge. Decorate with remaining whipped cream and strawberries.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds!
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Pie Pans $7 & Up
Strawberry JELL-O $1 & Up
Graham Crackers $3 & Up
Sugar $2 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.