Easy Shrimp Taco Recipe: Shrimp Tacos With Creamy Chipotle Sauce Will Change the Way You Experience Taco Night by 30Seconds Food
Stuck in the ground beef taco rut? Climb out! These shrimp tacos are beyond easy to make (the hardest part is cleaning the shrimp). Drizzle on the creamy chipotle sauce then sit back and enjoy the ride. So easy and delicious, and ready in only about 30 minutes!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1 pound shrimp, shelled and de-veined
- 2 – 3 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- taco shells or tortillas
- toppings: fresh corn kernels, cherry tomatoes (halved), diced avocado, chopped red onion, fresh cilantro, cheese
Creamy Chipotle Sauce
- 1 cup plain yogurt or sour cream
- 1 - 2 chipotles in adobo sauce (remove seeds if you want sauce less spicy)
- 1 clove garlic
- juice of 1 lime
Here’s how to make them:
- To make creamy chipotle sauce, combine all the ingredients in a blender. Pulse until smooth. Taste and season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Combine the shrimp, taco seasoning, garlic and lime juice. Toss to combine.
- Heat a small amount of oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp and cook, stirring, until shrimp are just cooked through, about 3 minutes.
- Serve shrimp in tortillas or taco shells with desired toppings and creamy chipotle sauce.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.