Easy Tacos Al Pastor Recipe: The Ultimate Mexican Street Tacos Recipe for Taco Night by 30Seconds Food
Tacos al pastor are Mexican street tacos at their finest. The pineapple starts to break down the meat as it marinates, leaving it juicy and tender. You'll be hooked at the first bite!
If you’re a crunchy taco person, serve in crunchy shells instead of tortillas. Either way, you'll have a delicious, authentic taco night!
Prep Time: 3 hours to marinate
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 3 hours and 10 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 pound), cut 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple or 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- corn or flour tortillas
- toppings: crumbled queso fresco or Cotija cheese, chopped red onion, sliced jalapeno, chopped cilantro, sliced radishes, lime wedges, salsa
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine the pork, pineapple, onion, garlic, cilantro and spices in a plastic zipper bag. Squeeze to combine and put in the fridge for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Heat a little oil in a skillet and add the marinated pork. Cook until pork is cooked through. Serve with warm tortillas and desired toppings.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Ground Cumin $2 & Up
Chili Powder $3 & Up
Dried Oregano $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.