This Easy Butternut Squash Smoothie Recipe Is a Refreshing Alternative to Pumpkin by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Servings: 1 to 2
- 1 cup mashed, cooked butternut squash
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 3/4 cup orange juice or pineapple juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons nut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- honey or maple syrup (optional)
Here’s how to make it:
- Put all the ingredients into a blender except honey or maple syrup. Pulse until smooth.
- Taste and add a little honey or maple syrup, if desired.
- Pour into a glass, sprinkle with a little cinnamon and serve.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.