This Easy Butternut Squash Smoothie Recipe Is a Healthy Way to Welcome Fall (Delicious Pumpkin Alternative) by 30Seconds Food
This unexpected yet delicious butternut squash recipe is a healthy boost for breakfast, and it makes a refreshing snack, too. Vegan and with no refined sugar, it's a great alternative to all things pumpkin this season (or anytime)!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Servings: 1 to 2
- 1 cup mashed, cooked butternut squash
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 3/4 cup orange juice or pineapple juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons nut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- honey or maple syrup (optional)
Here’s how to make it:
- Put all the ingredients into a blender except honey or maple syrup. Pulse until smooth.
- Taste and add a little honey or maple syrup, if desired.
- Pour into a glass, sprinkle with a little cinnamon and serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Almond Milk $2 & Up
Nut Butters $4 & Up
Cinnamon $3 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Honey $6 & Up
Ginger $4 & Up
Maple Syrup $9 & Up
Orange Juice $3 & Up
Pineapple Juice $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.