Falafel Burgers: You'll Falafel in Love With This Healthy Vegetarian Burger by 30Seconds Food
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire ... and be inspired.
This Middle Eastern delight combines chickpeas and spices and is usually shaped into balls and deep-fried. For this falafel recipe, the mixture is shaped into patties and pan-fried, then served as a burger. Yum.
- 2 cans chickpeas (garbanzos), drained, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- juice of half a lemon
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon coriander
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons turmeric
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Toppings: lettuce, tomato, cucumber, yogurt
Here's how to make them:
- Add the chickpeas, onion, garlic, lemon juice, parsley, flour and spices to a food processor or blender. Pulse until combined. Form into patties.
- Heat a little oil in a skillet. Cook patties until browned on both sides and heated through.
- Serve on buns with desired toppings.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.