Easy Creamed Spinach Recipe: 15-Minute Stovetop Creamed Spinach Recipe (No Oven Required) by 30Seconds Food
Kids won't eat spinach? Bet if you add cream and cheese they will. This easy creamed spinach recipe is cooked completely on the stovetop – no oven required.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 3 bags (10 ounces each) baby spinach
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 a small onion, minced
- 1 1/4 cups whipping cream
- 1 cup of your favorite shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Here’s how to make it:
- Add the spinach and water to a large skillet. Cook until spinach is wilted. Put in a colander and push out as much of the water as you can.
- Melt the butter in the same skillet. Add the garlic and onion and cook until soft.
- Add the spinach, whipping cream and cheeses. Cook until melted and thickened. Season with salt and pepper.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.