Grilled Mexican Street Corn: Make Ordinary Corn on the Cob Extraordinary With This Cotija, Lime & Cilantro Elote Recipe by Donna John
Looking for a fresh and fun way to serve corn on the cob? Once you try this easy Mexican corn on the cob (elote) recipe, you will see ordinary corn on the cob turn extraordinary. If you want to make this easy elote recipe ahead of time, simply wrap the corn in foil and keep warm in the oven.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 4 ears corn on the cob, shucked and cleaned
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Cotija cheese
- chopped fresh cilantro
- lime wedges
Here’s how to make it:
- Grill the corn on an outdoor grill or in a very hot cast iron skillet until charred, about 8 minutes. Turn often.
- Dip the corn into the melted butter.
- Spread mayonnaise over the corn.
- Sprinkle with Cotija cheese and cilantro. Serve with lime wedges.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Mayonnaise $3 & Up
Wooden Skewers $4 & Up
Cast Iron Skillets $10 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.