This Easy Tres Leches Cake Recipe Is Not for the Lactose Intolerant (Sorry!) by 30Seconds Food
Sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk and cream. Yep, all three milks in this "three milk" cake are accounted for. Popular in Mexico, it goes without saying that this is a super moist cake. This tres leches recipe literally starts with a SuperMoist cake mix, which makes it a quick dessert to throw together.
- 1 box Betty Crocker SuperMoist yellow cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 tub non-dairy whipped topping or homemade whipped cream
- cinnamon, for garnish (optional)
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine all the cake ingredients and beat with an electric mixer for 2 minutes. Bake in a greased and floured 13x9-inch baking pan as directed on box.
- Combine the three milks in a bowl.
- Remove from oven and poke holes all over the top of the cake. Pour the milk mixture over the top. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Top the cake with the whipped cream. Sprinkle with cinnamon, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.