Easy Honey Cookies Recipe: This Old-fashioned Honey Cookie Recipe Is the Bee's Knees Dessert by 30Seconds Food
Did you hear the buzz about this old-fashioned honey cookies recipe? Its simple goodness really hits the spot, and that's why it's the bees knees dessert. Make a batch of these delicious cookies for your honey today.
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 1 hour to chill dough
Cook Time: 9 to 10 minutes
Total Time: 19 to 20 minutes plus 1 hour to chill dough
Servings: 12 to 14
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- granulated sugar, for sprinkling
Here’s how to make them:
- Combine the sugar, oil, eggs, honey and vanilla in a bowl. Mix well.
- In another bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Mix.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Drop dough by tablespoon full onto lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for 9-10 minutes, or until light brown.
- Remove to wax paper or a cooling rack and sprinkle with granulated sugar. Cool.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.