Easy Cherry Spritz Cookies Recipe Is the Cherry on Top of Your Holiday Cookie Tray by 30Seconds Food
Have a cookie press that's been stuck in a kitchen cabinet for years? Get it out and try this easy vanilla cherry spritz cookie recipe. Don't have one? Order one! You won't regret it.
These easy cherry spritz cookies are a holiday classic, and no traditional Christmas cookie tray is complete without them! Ready in just about 30 minutes, you can make plenty of these delicious cookies for friends and family, or just for yourself.
These sweet treats are so simple to make, you may find yourself making some for dessert "just because" you deserve them. These fun cookies are the cherry on top of your holiday (or anytime) cookie tray!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time 8 to 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 to 25 minutes
- 1 cup butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- maraschino cherries
- powdered sugar, for dusting
Here’s how to make them:
- Put the butter and sugar into a mixing bowl. With an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugar together. Add the egg. Beat well.
- Add the flour, baking soda, salt and vanilla. Mix well.
- Fill your cookie press with the dough. Press your shapes out onto cookie sheets. Put a maraschino cherry into the center of each.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 8 to 9 minutes. Remove, dust with powdered sugar and allow them to cool.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.