Reese's Pieces Cookies Are Definitely Worth Phoning Home About by 30Seconds Food
E.T. from the classic movie, E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial, made Reese's Pieces a household name. When you make these moist Reese's Pieces cookies and share them, you'll quickly become a household name with your friends and family.
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounces Reese's pieces
Here’s how you make them:
- Combine the peanut butter, butter and sugars in a bowl. Beat until creamy.
- Add the eggs and vanilla. Beat well.
- In another bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and salt. Stir.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet. Stir well.
- Fold in the Reese’s Pieces.
- Drop by tablespoon full onto cookie sheets.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for 9 - 11 minutes, or until light brown.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: